India visa requirements for Algerians
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Algerians visiting India
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Indian Visa.
India Visa for Algerians
Facts about India
Types of India Visa
|Types of Visa
|Duration of Stay
|More than 180 days
General Requirements for India Visa
India Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
India Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
India Work Visa Eligibility & Requirements
India Medical Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- The Indian medical is issued to Algerian nationals who wish to seek medical treatment in a reputable or specialized medical centre in India.
- The initial duration of this Medical Visa is up to a year or the period of treatment, whichever is less.
- This visa valid up to six(6) months for a single or multiple entry which costs about 10,200.00 Algerian Dinar.
- The visa also valid more than six(6) months and up to one(1) year which costs 15,100.00 Algerian Dinar.
- This Visa will be valid for a maximum of 3 entries during the one year, and its duration starts right from the date of issue and not on the day of entry into India.
- To be eligible for this medical visa, the government of India has to approve the medical centre or hospital you wish to seek medical treatment from.
- One or two blood relatives only are allowed to accompany the patient seeking medical treatment in India and their Visas must be different from that of the patient's.
- These two blood relatives have to apply for a Medical Attended Visa (MED X), which has the same validity as that of the patient’s.
- Applicant(patient) must have recommendations or references for specialized treatment on the basis of Preliminary medical checkup and treatment from the Medical experts of origin/residence country and this can be obtained from the hospital that the applicant(patient) got treated in origin/residence country. Official documents of recommendation from the Doctors there has to be obtained.
- The treatment must be of necessity in nature, not all ailments qualify for a Medical Visa in India.
- Not more than two attendants shall be issued a Visa and they both must be blood relatives of the applicant(patient).
- So Algerian(patient) holding a valid passport from their country and who has a medical condition clinically reported and acknowledged by a reputed Medical institution can apply for a Medical visa in India.
- These are the list of medical conditions eligible for medical treatments in India, and these medical conditions must be significant or necessary before applying for the Indian Medical visa.
- The list are: Neurosurgery, Heart surgery, Organ transplant, Joint replacement, Gene therapy, Plastic surgery, Renal problems Congenital disorders, Radio-Therapy and Patients seeking Ayurveda treatment.
- Citizens of Algeria seeking for Medical visa in India are required to provide the following for Indian Medical visa:
- Passport with 6-month validity
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Photocopy of passport
- Copy of online Visa application form
- Proof of Residential Address
- Recommendation from home country doctor to visit a particular specialized medical centre for treatment
- Medical documents of the treatments that are done
- Passport copy of attendant (for Attendant visas)
- Proof of relationship with attendant (for Attendant visas).
India Visa Fees
India Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Algeria
14, Rue des Abassides, Boiste Postale 108, El-Bair, Algiers, Algeria.
+213 21 923 288, +213 21 923 444
Frequently Asked Questions
Is India good for tourism?
Which state is the most visited in India?
Is India safe for tourists?
Is getting a tourist visa for India hard?
Which is the best state to visit in India?
Is India the right place to seek for medical treatment?
India is considered one of the best place to seek medical treatment in the world. For the past two(2) decades people from all over the world have visited the country for a specialized medical treatment and the country is a place where scientific discoveries are fast pacing in the world.