Japan visa requirements for Algerians
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Algerians visiting Japan
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Japanese Visa.
Japan Visa for Algerians
Facts about Japan
Types of Japan Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Visitor Visa||5 working days||90 days|
|Business visa||5 working days||90 days|
|Tourist visa||5-10 business days||90|
General Requirements for Japan Visa
Japan Visitor Visa Eligibility & Requirements
Japan Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
Japan Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Japan tourist visa is a short term visa.
- This short term visa allows a visitor to visit Japan for the purpose of sightseeing, attending business meetings or conferences, participating in short term courses or visiting friends and relatives.
- The visa is issued both on Single and Multiple entries.
- The Single entry visa costs about $20.00 to Algerian citizens with the validity of 90 days or three(3) months with a short stay of thirty(30) days.
- A tourist visa to Japan is valid for a period of up to 90 days. A visitor is allowed to stay in Japan for a maximum of 15 days only under the single entry regulation.
- While the Multiple entries cost about $41.00 to Algerians with the validity of 180 days or six(6) months.
- This visa does not allow an Algerian(visitor) to undertake paid activities while in Japan.
- A tourist visa to Japan is valid for a period of up to 90 days.
- People traveling on this visa must have the intention to leave Japan at the end of your authorized stay.
Japan Visa Fees
Japan Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Algeria
1, Chemin Al Bakri, Ben-Aknoun (B.P. 80, El-Biar), 16028, Algiers, Algeria
+213 21 912 004/6
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for a visa at the nearest Japanese Embassy/Consulate while traveling in a foreign country?
Can I pay the visa issuance fees with a credit card or a check?
I have lost my passport with the visa in it, what should I do?
Is Japan safe to visit?
Will my visa fee be refunded if my visa application is rejected?
Does Japan Tourist Visa really required when visiting Japan?
You must have a valid passport and an onward/return ticket for tourist/business stays of up to 90 days. Your passport must be valid for the entire time you are staying in Japan
Is Japan really safe for Tourism?
Japan is a safe country for tourists and it is ranked the 26th safest place in the world according to SafeAround statistics. Although, there are some places considered dangerous which must be avoided.