Finland visa requirements for Burmeses
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Burmeses visiting Finland
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Finnish Visa.
Finland Visa for Burmeses
Facts about Finland
Types of Finland Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||15 days||90 days|
|Business visa||15 days||90 days|
|Student visa||15 days||90 days- 1 year|
General Requirements for Finland Visa
Finland Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Myanmars traveling to Finland for tourism purposes can apply for the Finland tourist visa.
- Finland is a Schengen country so visitors can apply for a Schengen visa.
- This visa is valid for 90 days and it is not extendable.
- Travelers visiting friends or family members in Finland must provide an invitation letter.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Finland and for your return transportation.
- Visitors are required to provide a minimum of EUR 30 per day for staying in Finland
- Applicants should provide a recent statement of their financial situation from the bank.
- You are required to provide proof of having obtained valid travel medical insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 that covers the entire duration of your trip to Finland.
- The insurance must cover sudden illness or accident. It must also cover transportation home in the unfortunate event of death of the tourist while in Finland.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Finland must be provided.
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the stay in Finland is required.
- Currency restriction for entry into and exit out of Finland is 10,000 Euros.
- You are subject to local laws. If you violate local laws, even unknowingly, you may be expelled, arrested, or imprisoned.
- Prescribed narcotics may only be brought into Finland for your personal use for a maximum of 14 days and must be accompanied by a medical certificate stating why you need them.
- Finnish customs regulations prohibit you from receiving medication shipments from abroad. Local physicians may be reluctant to prescribe equivalent quantities or dosages
Finland Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
Finland Student Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Myanmars looking to study in Finland can apply for the student visa can apply for the Finland student visa.
- Finland student visa is a temporary short term permit that is issued to a foreign student who wants to stay and study in Finland for a maximum of 90 days (3 months).
- Finland student residence permit is issued to a foreign student to wants to stay and study in Finland for a duration of more than 90 days (3 months). Normally, Finland's residence permit for students is granted for one year at a time.
- The student visa is suitable for Myanmars who plan to take a short term language course in Finland or want to appear in an entrance examination.
- Applicants are required to provide the official letter of acceptance issued by your hosting Finnish university or educational institute or polytechnic.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your entire period of study in Finland. A student must have a minimum of EUR 560 per month for staying in Finland.
- You must provide a recent statement of your financial situation from your bank that shows you have at least EUR 6720 in your bank account.
- In case you do not have the above-mentioned amount in your account, you must provide written evidence of having received a stipend or scholarship or have been selected for benefits to be provided by your educational institute.
- You must provide proof of having obtained valid health and medical insurance that covers the entire duration of your stay in Finland.
- To be allowed entry into Finland, you must be in good physical and mental health and free from any kind of contagious disease.
- You must also provide proof of a clean criminal record.
Finland Visa Fees
Finland Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Myanmar
Finnish Honorary Consulate in Yangon, Myanmar --- Myanmar Bestin Co. Ltd. No 67 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road Mayangone Township 11061 Yangon Myanmar
(+95) 657 262
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the Finland tourist visa valid??
The visa can be granted for up to three months within a period of six months (90 days in any 180-day period).
Can you take food into Finland?
Bringing in foodstuffs from outside the EU is subject to restrictions, and these regulations are supervised by the Finnish Food Authority. However, you are allowed to bring in infant formula, baby food and foodstuffs required for special medical reasons up to a maximum quantity of 2 kg.
What is the best time to go to Finland?
The best time to visit Finland depends on what you're wishing to do as the winter season from December through to April is ideal for dog sledding and winter sports (Feb and Mar best time to go for daylight) whereas the arrival of the spring in May sees the sun making a welcoming return prior to the long hot summer days.
Can I take alcohol to Finland?
Yes. Customs lets you bring beverages with less than 22% alcohol if you're 18 years old or over, and beverages with more than 22% alcohol if you're at least 20 years old.