Romania visa requirements for Burmeses
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Burmeses visiting Romania
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Romanian Visa.
Romania Visa for Burmeses
Facts about Romania
Types of Romania Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||15 days||90 days|
|Business visa||15 days||90 days|
|Student visa||15 days||more than 90 days|
General Requirements for Romania Visa
Romania Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
Romania Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- The Romanian business visa is available for Myanmars looking to travel to Romania for business purposes.
- This visa can also be used for economic and commercial purposes.
- A letter from your employer confirming your business leave is required. The letter should be written with the company’s letterhead and should have information which includes your position in the company and the duration of your business leave.
- A flight reservation to the Romanian territory showing your entry and exit dates should be provided. It should also contain your PNR and full details as they appear on your international passport bio-data page.
- An invitation from the host company for participation in meetings, conferences, fairs, or congresses related to trade or industry stating that the company will cover the expenses must be provided.
- This letter must also receive approval from the General Inspectorate for Immigration-Ministry of Internal Affairs (IGI-MAI), without this it is impossible for the applicant to do business with the host company.
- The letter should also have the company’s address and state the duration, as well as the purpose of your visit.
- Applicants are required to possess a copy of the certificate of business registration and the bylaws of your partner company.
- Applicants are required to provide proof of previous business dealings between both companies, if any.
Romania Student Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicants are required to provide proof of acceptance for studies from the Romanian Ministry of Education, attesting that the visa applicant will attend a full-time course of study at a state or private higher education institution.
Romania Visa Fees
Romania Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Myanmar
Romania currently does not maintain an embassy in Myanmar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Romania safe to visit?
Romania is a safe country for tourists. Romania is 30th safest country in the world.
Do they speak English in Romania?
Yes, about 40% of the population in Romania speak English.
What is Romania's national dish?
For the main dish, look no further than Romania's de facto national dish, sarmale (occasionally seen on menus as sărmăluţe).
How do Romanian people dress?
A white shirt or blouse made from linen or wool is the basic garment for both men and women in Romania.