Germany visa requirements for Pakistanis
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Pakistanis visiting Germany
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a German Visa.
Germany Visa for Pakistanis
Facts about Germany
Types of Germany Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||10-15 business days||90 days|
|Business visa||10-15 business days||90 days|
|Student visa||10-15 business days||more than 90 days|
|Medical visa||10-15 business days||90 days|
General Requirements for Germany Visa
Germany Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- bank statement not older than three months.
- opy of the parent(s)’ passports data page.
Germany Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership
Germany Student Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- of admission into a study program in Germany.
- is estimated that a foreign student in Germany spends an average of €720 euros per month at a minimum.
- Proof of English language proficiency
Germany Medical Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- A letter issued by your health insurance company that confirms you have travel insurance, which covers any medical emergency or hospitalization with a minimum of €30,000.
- Certificate from a medical doctor confirming the need for specific medical treatment in Germany
- Certificate from a medical doctor confirming that necessary treatment can be provided by a clinic/hospital in Germany
- Proof of an appointment made at this clinic/hospital
- Proof of advance payment of the treatment / financial arrangements with the medical doctor in Germany
- Correspondence between the sending medical doctor and the receiving medical doctor
- A guarantee letter from the applicant to assure the patient’s capacity to cope with the extra medical costs
- If you are going to stay at a hospital throughout your whole period in Germany, you should submit a confirmation by this hospital to prove that. If not, then you should submit either a hotel booking, an invitation letter by a german host.
- etter of Consent from the other parent
Germany Visa Fees
Germany Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Pakistan
Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5 P. O. Box 1027 Islamabad Pakistan
(+92) (51) 227 94 30 to 35