Australia visa requirements for Filipinos
Travel and visa requirements
Australian Visa is not required for Filipinos
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Australian e-visa is the visa available for Philippine citizens to apply for when visiting Australia.
- The e-visa is granted to its applicants without payment for the e-visa except for a service fee of AUD 20.
- 90 days of stay per entry is the length of time for Filipinos to stay in Australia.
- The Australian e-visa can be extended up to one year with the option of multiple entry into the country.
- You are required to provide a valid international passports that still be valid throughout your time in Australia, and at least one blank page is required for entry stamps.
- Apply for your Australian e-visa on the website of the Australian Immigration Department at immi.homeaffairs.gov.au.
- Fill in all the required information accurately and upload all the required documents for your visa processing.
- Once your application is approved, your e-visa will be mailed to you through your electronic mail address.
- Print out your approved e-visa and your visa application form before you embark on your journey to Australia.
- The Australian government does not levy airport tax on passengers travelling out of the country.
- Australia uses the Australian Eastern Standard Time zone (GMT+11), hence, Australia is 3 hours ahead of the Philippines.
- The average estimated flight time from Manila, Philippines to Canberra, Australia is 11 hours.
- Some of the airlines you can embark upon to Australia are Philippine Airlines, Qantas, Royal Brunei, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Australia.
- The telephone code used in Australia is (+61).
- A foreign or Australian local currency exceeding AUD 10,000 must be declared.
- All passengers luggage will be cleared at their first airport entry in Australia.
- Import permit and Australian police authorization are required for some weapons importing into the country, and all arms and ammunition will be checked when they arrive in Australia.
- Travellers may bring living animals into Australia from countries approved by the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS).
- There are no certificates of vaccination required to enter Australia.
- Visitors are required to provide proof of financial support through a recent bank statement.
- The climate of Australia is significantly influenced by ocean currents, having a periodic drought and the seasonal tropical low-pressure system that produces cyclones in northern Australia.
- Among well-known Australian animals are the monotremes (the platypus and echidna); a host of marsupials, including the kangaroo, koala and wombat, and birds such as the emu and the kookaburra.
- Although Australia has no official language, nevertheless, English is the de facto national language.
- A majority of Australians are Christians followed by Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism and Judaism.
- In Australia the power plugs and sockets are of type I. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- In Australia, December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter, and September to November is spring.
- Australia's public transport system includes trains, buses, trams and ferries, although, the types of transport available vary between cities.
- Australia is world-famous for its natural wonders and wide-open spaces, its beaches, deserts, "the bush", and "the Outback".
- Australia is one of the world's most highly urbanized countries; it is well known for the attractions of its large cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Australian tourist visa cost?
Australian tourist visa prices start from AUD 145.00.
What is the longest time to stay in Australia when visit for a tourism?
The longest time you can spend in Australia when you visit the country for tourism purposes is 12 months. This one year period allows you to stay enter the country multiple times.
What are the activities do I have to engage in when I visit Australia for tourism?
Travelling to Australia for tourism purposes allows you to engage in activities like cruising, vacation, leisure, visiting family and friends, etc.
How much does Australian e-visa cost?
Issuance of Australian e-visa is given freely to its applicants provided you fulfil all the required information. However, an online service fee costing AUD 20 is charged.