Pakistan visa requirements for Filipinos
Travel and visa requirements
Pakistani Visa is not required for Filipinos
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Citizens of Philipines visiting Pakistan will need to apply for the Pakistani e-visa issued with a stay of at least 30 days.
- The visa can be extended to a maximum of 180 days, incurring an extension visa's stay duration fees.
- To obtain your Pakistani e-visa, you have visit the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website.
- Having met all the requirements demanded upon your e-visa application, your Pakistani e-visa will be processed within 15 days.
- Your international passport must be valid for at least six(6) months above the date of your entry into the country, and you must leave at least two blanked pages on your passport for necessary stampings.
- Proof of round-trip or onward ticket should be made available before your arrival into the country.
- Airport tax is not levied on travelers either on entering or exiting the country's airports.
- Pakistani standard time zone is(GMT+5), hence, the Philippines is 3 hours, 30 ahead of Pakistan.
- Flights' estimated time to fly to Islamabad, Pakistan from Manila, Philippines is 11 hours, 25 minutes.
- Airlines traveling to Pakistan are Philippine Airlines, Emirates, Oman Air, Pakistan, and THAI.
- The telephone code used in Pakistan is (+92) for both local and international communications.
- The official currency of Pakistan is Pakistan Rupee(PKR), while the country's capital is Islamabad.
- Coming into Pakistan with PKR 100 Pakistan Rupee in denominations of 10 Rupees or less, also with personal quota is allowed.
- You are prohibited to bring in banknotes in denominations of 50 and 100 Rupees or more. While foreign currencies in banknotes and traveler's cheques are unlimitedly permissible.
- Pakistani Rupee up to PKR 100 can be exported and an amount of to PKR 500 can be converted into foreign currency. And, there is no restriction in traveling out of country with foreign currencies.
- Importation of alcohol of any form is strictly forbidden.
- Your luggage is cleared at your first entry into the Pakistani airport.
- For Arms and ammunition importation, import Permit license is required.
- Importation of Pets into the country, requires a health certificate.
- The religion practiced in Pakistan is majorly Islam whereby about 98% of its population are Muslims.
- After Indonesia, the country is ranked as the second-largest number of Muslims in the world.
- The Sunni and Shia are the Muslim types found in Pakistan in which 95% and 5-20% are Sunni and Shia respectively.
- Pakistani climate is mainly arid, featuring both hot summers and cold winters.
- Zoo, Monument in Islamabad, Lahore's zoo garden, History Museum and art, Karachi's Water park, beach, zoo, golf, Lake, Honeymoon, rafting and glacier in Naran, etc... are the sights to behold in Pakistan when you visit for tourism.
- Dum Pukht, Haleem, Kebab, Biryani, Pilaf, Lassi, Raita(yogurt and vegetable salad) are the best cuisines in Pakistan.
- Plugs and sockets used in Pakistan are type D and C. Type D has 3 Pin connections, while Type C has 2 Pin connections. The power voltage in the country is 230 Volts and 50Hz.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the airlines traveling to Pakistan?
Airlines traveling to Pakistan are Philippine Airlines, Emirates, Oman Air, Pakistan, and THAI.
What are the plug types used in Pakistan?
Plugs and sockets used in Pakistan are type D and C. Type D has 3 Pin connections, while Type C has 2 Pin connections. The power voltage in the country is 230 Volts and 50Hz.
What are the Muslim types in Pakistan?
The Sunni and Shia are the Muslim types found in Pakistan in which 95% and 5-20% are Sunni and Shia respectively.
What is the Pakistani population?
197 million is estimated to be the population of Pakistan as of 2017, and the country is ranked number 6 in the world population.