Singapore visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Singaporean Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 30 days
- South Africans can stay visa free in Singapore for a duration of 30 days.
- Intending visitors can stay on a tourist or business visa.
- No visa is required for South African passport holders to visit Singapore.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Singapore.
- You require 2 passport photographs taken with the last three months.
- You can apply for extension of your visa.
- Before entry, you require proof of sufficient funds, a certificate of yellow fever vaccination and return/onward tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you eat in Singapore??
You can eat rice, noodles or seafood.
Is accommodation cheap in Singapore??
Accommodation is more expensive in Singapore than Thailand.
Is Singapore safe to visit??
Singapore is generally safe to visit.
Is food expensive in Singapore??
Food in Singapore is cheap if you stick to Food courts and Hawkers, restaurants are more expensive.