France visa requirements for Tunisians
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Tunisians visiting France
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a French Visa.
France Visa for Tunisians
Facts about France
France is a country rich in art and culture. The art and culture on display is the top pick for tourists who visit this country. The world-famous Eiffel tower attracts millions of visitors year-in-year-out. The country’s wide range of wine and cuisines can be best enjoyed on the various Mediterranean beaches available.
France is the most popular tourist destination in the world as the country receives over 85.7 million foreign tourists yearly.
Tourists should try to avoid traveling during french school holidays as hotel rooms are usually overbooked and traffic is unbearable.
Types of France Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||10 to 15 working days||90 days|
|Business visa||10 to 15 business days||90 days|
General Requirements for France Visa
France Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Photocopies of previous visa and passports, if available, is required.
- An invitation letter from the host, be it a family member, a friend or a tour organization in France is required.
- The letter should indicate the purpose of the trip, duration of visit and relationship between the applicant and the host.
- The invitation letter from the tour organization must indicate that the applicant has completed all tourist registration and paid the required tour fee.
- It must also be clearly stated if the host will be financially responsible for the applicant throughout the duration of stay in France.
France Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided.
France Visa Fees
France Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Tunisia
2 Place de l'Indépendance 1000 Tunis Tunisia
(+216) 31 315 111