Comoros visa requirements for Angolans
Travel and visa requirements
Comoran Visa is not required for Angolans
Stay Duration: 45 days
- Intending visitors from Angola are required to provide a visa on arrival for entry into Comoros.
- Visitors from Angola are allowed to stay for a duration of 45days in Comoros.
- Angolan visitors are required to provide a passport that is valid for atleast six months from the date of departure for Comoros.
- Angolan tourists are required to provide a passport with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure for Comoros.
- Comoros visa is valid for 45days from the date of issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Comoros famous for??
The volcanic islands of the Comorian archipelago have been called the “perfumed islands” for their fragrant plant life and are known for their great scenic beauty.
What is the official language of Comoros??
Comorian, Arabic and French are the official languages spoken in Comoros.
What is the culture of Comoros??
Islam is the dominant religion, and it influences the Comoros' culture and traditions deeply. Customs should be respected, though locals are generally tolerant of outside cultures. Many people also believe in earthly spirits and the power of djinn, which is derived from African, Arab and Madagascan traditions.
What does Comoros mean??
Federal and Islamic Republic of the, a republic comprising three of the ComoroIslands (Grand Comoro, Mohéli, and Anjouan): a former overseas territory of France; declared independence 1975.
What region is Comoros??
Comoros – sovereign island nation located in the Indian Ocean off the eastern coast of Africa on the northern end of the Mozambique Channel between northern Madagascar and northeastern Mozambique.