Burkina Faso visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Burkinabe Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Citizens of Benin looking to visit Burkina Faso for no more than 90 days can do so visa-free.
- A passport is, however, required on arrival.
- Passports are expected to be valid for six months beyond stay.
- Passports are required to carry at least one blank page for a visa stamp.
- Visitors are expected to carry onward/return tickets and any other documents necessary for their next destination.
- Visitors are expected to carry proof of yellow fever vaccination
- There are currently no direct flights to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, from Cotonou, Benin.
- There are no airport taxes required upon departure from the airport.