Cambodia visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Cambodian Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Beninese intending to visit Cambodia must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Cambodian consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Cambodia the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- The Cambodian tourist visa costs $30 on arrival, while the easily extendable business visa costs $35.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30days within a one-year period.
- Beninese are allowed to carry a maximum of $10,000 into Cambodia.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Beninese intending to visit Cambodia are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cambodia best known for??
Cambodia is famous for a Hindu temple known as Angkor Wat temple. Here the sunrise is the most captivate thing.
Is it safe to go to Cambodia??
This country is an all year round tourist destination, where the hospitality of locals has no boundaries. Generally, the country is safe, the only exception to this rule is remote areas of Phnom Penh at night. Violent crime in the country is rare.
What is the best time of year to visit Cambodia??
Most travellers visit Cambodia from November to March. If you prefer to dodge the crowds and go when prices are lower, the best time to visit Cambodia is from May to early October. Cambodia is warm year-round with temperatures rarely dipping below 68°F (20°C), wherever you go.
Does Cambodia have Zika virus??
There is risk of Zika Virus transmission in Cambodia.
What is the weather like in Cambodia in February??
For the country as a whole, the average temperature in February is a warm 27°C. On the coast, Sihanoukville is mild, dry and sunny, with highs of 28°C and lows of 20°C.