Cape Verde visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Cape Verdian Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Beninese intending to visit Cape Verde can stay for a duration of 30days without a visa.
- Beninese intending to visit Cape Verde must have a return/onward ticket.
- Beninese intending to visit Cape Verde are allowed to bring a maximum of $10,000.
- Beninese intending to visit Cape Verde are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Beninese intending to visit Cape Verde are required a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Cape Verde safe for tourists??
Although Cape Verde remains a peaceful and safe place with a very low incidence of crime, theft has increased as a direct consequence of tourism.
What is the best month to go to Cape Verde??
The best time to visit Cape Verde is between November and June – at this time of year, you can make the most of the white-sand beaches the islands are known for.
Is Cape Verde part of the EU??
Cyprus is an island nation that, despite being geographically in Asia, has already joined both the Council of Europe and the EU.
What language is spoken in Cape Verde??
Portuguese is the official languages spoken in Cape verde.
What injections do I need for Cape Verde??
Travellers directly from Europe there are no vaccinations for Cape Verde required for entry. It is a Yellow fever risk region but there have been no cases for many years. Other vaccines need to be considered against food and water borne diseases such as Hepatitis A & Typhoid.