Chad visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Chadian Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Beninese intending to visit Chad must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Chad consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Chad the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- The Chad visa cost $150 for a single entry and $200 for multiple entry.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30days within a one-year period.
- Beninese intending to visit Chad are allowed to bring a maximum of $10,000.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Beninese intending to visit Chad are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chad's religion??
About three-fifths of the population are Sunni Muslim. The great majority ofMuslims are found in the north and east of Chad.
What are people from Chad called??
The people of Chad are referred to as Chadians.
What is the capital of Chad??
What is the language in Chad??
Of the two official languages, French has the most speakers in Chad (though Chadian Arabic has more speakers in Chad than bothFrench and Standard Arabic)
Why is the country Chad named Chad??
Lake Chad, from which the country gets its name, lies on the western border with Niger and Nigeria. In the north is a desert that runs into the Sahara.