Comoros visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Comoran Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 45 days
- Beninese intending to visit Comoros must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Comoros consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Comoros the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- The Comoros visa cost €30 and can also be paid in other currencies.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 45days within a one-year period.
- Beninese intending to visit Comoros are allowed to bring a maximum amount of $10,000.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Beninese intending to visit Comoros are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Comoros famous for??
A fourth island of the Comorian archipelago, Mayotte, is claimed by the country of Comoros but administered by France. The volcanic islands of the Comorian archipelago have been called the “perfumed islands” for their fragrant plant life and are known for their great scenic beauty.
Is Comoros safe for tourists??
How safe is Comoros for tourists in terms of natural disasters? In essence, travelers should note that Comoros is likely to be affected by tropical cyclones – specifically between January and May. As a matter of fact, the Karthala volcano in the proximity of Moroni on Grande Comore is known to erupt every now and then.
What do the colors of the Comoros flag mean??
The flag has four stripes, representing four islands of the nation: yellow is for Mohéli, white is for Mayotte (claimed by Comoros but administered by France), red is for Anjouan, and blue is for Grande Comore.
What is the capital city of Comoros??
Moroni is the capital of Comoros.