Dominica visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Dominican Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 21 days
- Beninese intending to visit Dominica can stay for a duration of 21days without a visa.
- Beninese intending to visit Dominica must have a return/onward ticket.
- Beninese intending to visit Dominica are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Beninese intending to visit Dominica are allowed a maximum currency import of $5,000 or other currency equivalent.
- Beninese intending to visit Dominica are required a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Dominica safe for tourists??
Dominica is a safe island in the Caribbean; tourist-targeted crime is rare and residents are more than willing to help you out.
What is Dominica most famous for??
Dominica, known as "The Nature Island of the Caribbean" due to its spectacular, lush, and varied flora and fauna, which are protected by an extensive natural park system; the most mountainous of the Lesser Antilles, its volcanic peaks are cones of lava craters and include Boiling Lake, the second-largest.
What is the main religion in Dominica??
Dominica, a mountainous island of 289 square miles, has a population of approximately 72,000. The dominant religion is Christianity, and some 77 percent of the island's residents are Roman Catholic. There are Anglican, Methodist, Seventh-Day Adventist, andJehovah's Witnesses communities.
What is the best currency to take to Dominican Republic??
The official currency of the country is the Dominican Peso (DOP). However, because Punta Cana is a hot spot for international tourism most shops, hotels, excursion companies and restaurants accept US dollars and Euros.
What is the cost of living in Dominican Republic??
The average price for a nice one-bedroom apartment outside the central districts of Santo Domingo is about $250 per month, while a three-bedroom unit goes for a little over $510 on average. For inexpensive coastal living, Puerto Plata and nearby towns are very good options.