Ecuador visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Ecuadorean Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Beninese intending to visit Ecuador can stay for a duration of 90days without a visa.
- Beninese intending to visit Ecuador must have a return/onward ticket.
- Beninese intending to visit Ecuador are allowed a maximum currency import of $5,000 or other currency equivalent.
- Beninese intending to visit Ecuador are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Beninese intending to visit Ecuador are required a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ecuador safe for tourists??
Travelers hitting Ecuador's hot spots should use all the typical travel safety advice, with a few exceptions. Take extra precautions in a few tourist areas in the capital city of Quito. If you're traveling beyond the typical tourist areas, be aware of additional safety issues.
What is Ecuador well known for??
Charles Darwin visited Ecuador's Galápagos Islands in 1835 and largely based his theory of evolution on the discoveries he made there. Guinea pig, known as 'cuy', is considered a delicacy in Ecuador, its consumption seen as an ancient tradition.
What is the main source of income in Ecuador??
The economy of Ecuador is the eighth largestin Latin America and the 69th largest in the world by total GDP. Ecuador's Economy is based on the export of oil, bananas, shrimp, gold, other primary agricultural products and money transfers from Ecuadorian emigrants employed abroad.
What language is spoken in Ecuador??
Spanish is the official language spoken in Ecuador.
What is the main religion in Ecuador??
The predominant religion is Roman Catholic, but there is a scattering of other Christian faiths. Indigenous Ecuadorians, however, have blended Catholicism and their traditional beliefs. An example is the near synonymous association of Pacha Mama (Mother Earth) and the Virgin Mary.