Ivory Coast visa requirements for Benineses
Travel and visa requirements
Ivorian Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Beninese intending to visit Cote D'Ivoire can stay for a duration of 90days without a visa.
- Beninese intending to visit Cote D'Ivoire must have a return/onward ticket.
- Beninese intending to visit Cote D'Ivoire are allowed to bring a maximum of $10,000.
- Beninese intending to visit Cote D'Ivoire are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Beninese intending to visit Cote D'Ivoire are required a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel to the Ivory Coast??
Criminal activity is the main threat to your safety and security in Côte d'Ivoire. In Abidjan and other cities in the country, you could be the target of petty crime such as pickpocketing or purse snatching.
Which country is Ivory Coast??
Ivory Coast is a country of western sub-Saharan Africa. It borders Liberia and Guinea in the west, Mali and Burkina Faso in the north, Ghana in the east, and the Gulf of Guinea (Atlantic Ocean) in the south.
Is Cote d'Ivoire a poor country??
EATTLE — Cote d'Ivoire is the world's top exporter of raw cashew nuts and cocoa. Despite its economic growth, though, an estimated 46 percent of Ivorians still live in poverty, and in 2014, Cote d'Ivoire was ranked 172 out of 188 countries on the United Nations.
What is the main religion in Côted'ivoire??
Religion in Ivory Coast is diverse with Christianity representing 51.8% of the total population. Adherents of Islam represent 24.9% of the population. A smaller portion of the population is irreligious or follows traditional African religions.
What is the language spoken in Côted'ivoire??