EXPLORE BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINAView all hotels in Bosnia And Herzegovina
Popular cities in Bosnia And Herzegovina
About Bosnia And Herzegovina
- International Sarajevo Winter Festival, which features art exhibitions
- Kid’s Festival, a great place to entertain children if you’re on a family vacation
- Sarajevo Film Festival
- Jazzfest Sarajevo, a great place to enjoy Bosnia and Herzegovina’s rich music scene.
- Bjelašnica Mountain, a popular place to go hiking in the summer and skiing in the winter.
- Una National Park: the newest national park in Bosnia, it features religious buildings and historical sites. You can enjoy picnics near the waterfalls and enjoy views of the scenic landscape
- Dinaric Alps: The Dinaric Alps is a mountain range in southern Europe. It stretches through Bosnia. It is home to one of the most beautiful and picturesque landscapes. A wide range of outdoor activities can be enjoyed here.
- Kravica Waterfall: popular swimming, picnic and camping area
- Travnik Castle: located in Travnik town, it is a medieval fortress that includes a museum preserving the history of the town.
- Blidinje Nature Park: where you can engage in a range of outdoor activities, from hiking to mountain biking to skiing. The park also offers breath-taking views.
Facts about Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark
How do I travel out of Bosnia And Herzegovina?Get Visa from Bosnia And Herzegovina
For Bosnian, Herzegovinians looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Bosnia And Herzegovina visa to those countries, Embassies in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Visa Free Countries for Bosnian, Herzegovinian passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Bosnia And Herzegovina
What language is spoken in Bosnia?
Are there places to ski in Bosnia?
Is it safe to travel to Bosnia?
Has Bosnia got a coastline?
Can you use euros in Bosnia?
Is tap water drinkable in Bosnia?