EXPLORE CAPE VERDEView all hotels in Cape Verde
Popular cities in Cape Verde
Hotels in Santa Maria cape verde
About Cape Verde
- Barlavento (the northern parts) - Santo Antao, Sao Vicente, Sao Nicolau, Sal, Santa Luzia, and Boa Vista.
- Sotavento (the southern parts) – Maio, Santiago, Fogo, and Brava
- You can hike the Fogo mountain
- Engage in water sports
- Bike on sand dunes
- Attend festivals such as Sao Vicente carnival, Sao Vicente Baia Gates festival, Gamboa music festival in Santiago.
- Santa Maria Beach, a white sand beach located on Sal island
- Monte Gordo National Park
- Pedra de Lume, salt mines in Sal island where you can float on water
- Pico de Fogo, an active volcano on Fogo
Facts about Cape Verde
Cape Verdean escudo
Bus Providers in Cape VerdeView all providers
How do I travel out of Cape Verde?Get Visa from Cape Verde
For Cape Verdians looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Cape Verde visa to those countries, Embassies in Cape Verde and Visa Free Countries for Cape Verdian passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Cape Verde
Is it safe to go to Cape Verde?
Do they speak English in Cape Verde?
When is the best time to visit Cape Verde?
What is the currency in Cape Verde?
How large is Cape Verde?
What are the Cape Verde islands called?
Where are you going?
Hotels in Mindelo
Hotels in Santa Maria
Hotels in Praia
Hotels in Tarrafal
Hotels in Pombas
Hotels in Tarrafal de São Nicolau
Hotels in Assomada
Hotels in Espargos
Hotels in Calheta