Portugal visa requirements for Equatorial Guineans
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Equatorial Guineans visiting Portugal
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Portuguese Visa.
Portugal Visa for Equatorial Guineans
Facts about Portugal
Types of Portugal Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||15 business days||90 days|
|Business visa||15 business days||90 days|
General Requirements for Portugal Visa
Portugal Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
Portugal Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
Portugal Visa Fees
Portugal Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Equatorial Guinea
8 Otranto Avenue PO Box 3448 Malabo Equatorial Guinea
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest ethnic group in Portugal?
Portugal has a total of 10.3 million people, the majority of whom are of Portuguese descent. Ethnic Portuguese accounts for 95% of the population, while the remaining 5% is composed of minority groups of Brazilians, Han Chinese, and people from Portugal's former colonies in Africa and Asia.
Are the healthcare centers in Portugal expensive?
Private healthcare in Portugal is expensive, especially for those who do not have health insurance. However, private healthcare is the best option for those who can afford a relatively low-cost health insurance policy.
What is the most practiced religion in Portugal?
Portugal has no state or official religion, but the most predominant religion in the country is Christianity. Despite the church and the state is a separate entity, a separation that is entrenched in the 1976 constitution, the Roman Catholic concepts continue to influence the Portuguese society and culture.