Belgium visa requirements for Burmeses
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Burmeses visiting Belgium
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Belgian Visa.
Belgium Visa for Burmeses
Facts about Belgium
Types of Belgium Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||15 days||90 days|
|Business visa||15 days||90 days|
|Work visa||15 days||more than 90 days|
General Requirements for Belgium Visa
Belgium Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- The Belgium tourist visa is issued to Myanmars traveling to Belgium for tourism and visitation purposes.
- Belgium is a Schengen country so visitors can apply for a Schengen visa.
- This visa is valid for 90 days.
- An invitation letter by a Belgian host must be provided by the applicant.
- Your documents will be checked by the Belgian border official, who may ask you a few questions about your trip to Belgium like:
- What is your purpose of visiting Belgium?
- How long do you intend to stay in Belgium?
- Where are you going to stay in Belgium?
- A Language Preference Form will be given to the applicant. Belgian authorities offer to you the opportunity to choose in which of the three national languages of Belgium you wish your application to be treated (French, German or Dutch).
- Applicants are required to submit a document which confirms that they have a travel insurance for Belgium and the whole territory of Schengen, with a minimum €30,000 coverage for medical emergencies
- A cover letter must be provided. This will explain why you wish to visit Belgium and you give further details on your trip.
- Proof of accommodation must be provided by the applicant. A document that shows where you will stay in Belgium. I.e. Hotel reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Belgium.
- Currency restriction for entry into and exit out of Belgium is 10,000 Euros.
- Brussels and most major cities of Belgium have extensive and efficient public transportation systems.
- Trains, buses, and ferries connect Brussels with other major cities in Belgium and with the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and The Netherlands.
- Traveling by train is considered to be safer than driving.
Belgium Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Myanmars looking to travel to Belgium for business purposes.
Belgium Visa Fees
Belgium Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Myanmar
Belgian Honorary Consulate in Yangon, Myanmar --- Mimosa Building, Unit E+D, 1st Floor No.196, West Shwe Gong Daing, 5th Street Bahan Township Yangon Myanmar
(+95) 9 899 785 203
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official language of Belgium?
The official languages in Belgium are French, Dutch and German.
What is the main religion in Belgium?
The main religion in Belgium is Christianity, in particular Roman Catholicism, which is the largest religion in Belgium.
What kind of clothes do they wear in Belgium?
Belgians, especially those in the cities, wear modern Western-style clothes.