Mexico visa requirements for Namibians
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Namibians visiting Mexico
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a Mexican Visa.
Mexico Visa for Namibians
Facts about Mexico
Types of Mexico Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||5 Working days||6 months|
|Business visa||5 Working days||6 month|
|Student visa||5 Working days||6 months|
General Requirements for Mexico Visa
Mexico Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- An original passport that must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended visit.
- Photocopies of the first and last page of the passport.
- Cover letter by the applicant’s employer stating the length and purpose of the visit.
- Appointment letter that proves the applicant has been working with the company for at least 1 year.
- Letter of invitation from the Mexican company stating the length and purpose of the visit.
- Original payslips for the last 3 months.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months.
- A copy of the income tax returns for the last year.
- Recent passport photograph.
- Must be taken against a white background.
- The applicant’s face must cover 80% of the frame.
- The photograph must be clean and unmarked
- Photograph size: 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm.
- Partnership deed stating the name of the applicant or Company registration papers.
- A copy of the company’s income tax returns for the last two years.
- A copy of the company’s bank statements for the last 3 months.
- The applicant must then make an appointment online to submit the documents at the Mexican consulate.
- The duration of stay for Mexico business visa is 6 months.
- The Mexican tourist visa fee is non-refundable.
- On the day of the consulate appointment, the applicant’s photograph and biometric details will be taken. The applicant will then be interviewed by a visa officer.
Mexico Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- To visit Mexico as a tourist, a visitor will need to obtain a tourist visa.
- The Mexico tourist visa is valid for six months for single entry.
- The tourist visa can be extended for double or multiple entries in particular circumstances.
- The Mexico tourist visa must be used within 90 days of issue.
- You must have a valid passport.
- Your passport must have a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 3 months.
- You must have a copy of the completed visa application form.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
- Mexico requires visitors to have USD 50 (INR 3,169.22) per day for staying in Mexico.
- You must provide a copy of your round-trip or tour ticket.
- You must provide a formal statement of your financial situation from your bank for the previous 6 months.
- You must show proof of having permanent residence in the country where your application is being made.
- You intend to leave Mexico at the end of your authorized stay.
Mexico Student Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- This visa type is issued to foreign citizens who have the intention of studying or extending their studies in Mexico.
- Foreigners who have the intention of carrying out researches, participating in unpaid internships, participating in exchanges of students or who intend to carry out volunteer services are eligible for this visa.
- Original passport and a photocopy of the information page of the passport.
- Original and photocopy of the letter of acceptance from the Mexican institution. The letter must contain your full name, and address of the institution, the degree, and the level, the area of study, the name, duration and costs of the course you are taking.
- Bank account statements to prove your economic solvency during your stay in Mexico.
- If you are under 25, then you can provide your parents’ bank account statements.
- Submission of all the necessary documents for the visa application does not translate into you being automatically granted this visa.
- If you have a scholarship, then you have to present the scholarship letter from the institution, mentioning the amount of the scholarship.
- One passport size colour photograph with a white background and face clearly shown.
- The visa fee paid is not refundable.
Mexico Visa Fees
Mexico Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Namibia
There is currently no Embassy of Mexico in Namibia. Applicants are to visit a neighboring country for their visa applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a previous criminal record will this prevent me from entering Mexico?
A criminal record shouldn’t hinder a person’s desire to travel. Usually, it is more difficult to travel Mexico with a previous conviction, rather than just an arrest record. In some cases, getting your criminal record expunged may increase your chances of traveling freely.
What currency do they use in Mexico?
The Mexican peso is the standard currency used in Mexico.
Do they have beaches in Mexico?
One of the well-known beaches in Mexico, Cancun Beach is 14 miles long and features pristine white sand and crystal-clear waters.
What is the cuisine in Mexico?
The cuisine in Mexico is a mixture of Mesoamerican indigenous dishes with Spanish and African influences. Beans and chili peppers are parts of a daily diet in Mexico.