Chad visa requirements for Nigerians
Travel and visa requirements
Chadian Visa is not required for Nigerians
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Intending visitors can get to N'Djamena, Chad from any international airport in Nigeria. There are international airports in Lagos and Abuja.
- ASKY, Air Cote D'Ivoire and EgyptAir are some of the carriers that fly from Nigeria to Chad.
- The estimated flight duration from Lagos to N'Djamena, Chad is 7 hours, 25 minutes and 1 hour, 40 minutes from Abuja.
- While Chad is home to diverse religious demography, Islam is currently the religion practised by a vast majority of Chad’s population.
- The power and socket plug used in Chad are of Type D and F. The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chad a safe place to visit?
Not really. There has been a significant increase in crime rate in Chad. Violent crimes, such as armed robbery, carjacking, and muggings, have also been reported. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting foreigners, local security forces, and civilians.
How can one get around in Chad?
Getting around in Chad is possible with mini-buses, but buses rarely leave on scheduled intervals, so the fastest way to get around is by taking a land cruiser, which picks up and drops off passengers along the way.
What is the climate in Chad like?
Chad has mostly hot and tropical seasons. The southern rainy season is from May to October and the central rains from June-September. The north has very little rain all year. The dry season is often windy, and cooler during the evenings.
What is best to wear in Chad?
There are no restrictions on clothing. Visitors, however, are advised to go for light items of clothing due to the often hot climate.
What are the popular things to eat in Chad?
Millet, sorghum and rice grains cooked in various ways are what make up the most of Chad's cuisine. Jarret de boeuf, La Bouillie and Esh are common dishes in Chad that tourists can try out.
Which process I will follow to visit Chad?
Lazarus uzoma Lazarus
2 months ago
Which road will lead to chad