Sierra Leone visa requirements for Nigerians
Travel and visa requirements
Sierra Leonean Visa is not required for Nigerians
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Nigerians visiting Sierra Leone do not require a visa.
- On arrival, a valid passport l will suffice for entry.
- Passports are expected to carry sufficient blank pages for stamps.
- Nigerians visiting Sierra Leone are required to hold proof of yellow fever vaccination.
- Visitors are expected to carry sufficient funds for the length of their stay.
- Nigerians visiting Sierra Leone are also expected to hold onward/return ticket.
- Flights from Lagos to Freetown, Sierra Leone require a stopover in Accra or Lome.
- Nigerians visiting Sierra Leone with pets must have a veterinary certificate and a proof of rabies vaccination no sooner than 30 days and no more than 6 months prior to entry.
- While Sierra Leone is home to a diverse religious demography, Islam is currently the religion practised by a vast majority of Sierra Leone’s population.
- The exchange rate between the Nigerian Naira and the Sierra Leonean Leone is currently at 1 NGN = 25.26 SLL.
- Because the time zone currently in use in Sierra Leone is the Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT ), Sierra Leone is an hour behind Nigeria.
- Getting around in Sierra Leone is possible with the various public means of transportation available, this includes taxis, buses, boats, motorbikes and car rentals.
- Sierra Leone uses a type D and G adapter for visitors travelling with chargeable devices.
- The climate in Sierra Leone is tropical and humid all year round. There's the dry season, rainy season and then the harmattan season.
- The best time to go to Sierra Leone is in the dry season, which runs from October to May. You will enjoy exploring the tourist attractions this period.
- While English is the official language in Sierra, Krio is widely spoken and visitors might have to learn basic phrases to help navigate communication.
Frequently Asked Questions
How safe if Sierra Leone for tourists??
How to get around in Sierra Leone??
What is Sierra Leone's cuisine like??
What is Sierra Leone's climate like??
What to wear in Sierra Leone??
How much is the ticket money to there?
In Nigeria currency how much to travel from Lagos to Serra Leon by car?
1 year ago
How much amount of money can take me from Nigeria to Serra leon by car
Do sierra Leone government allow private university establishment, by foreigners??
1 year ago
Yes they do, in fact I have a contact who’s a major in the army, with him anything can get done, I am UAE base my connect email@example.com or +971589126464
Can I school in Sierra Leone??
1 year ago
Can I school in sierra leone