Armenia visa requirements for Filipinos
Travel and visa requirements
Armenian Visa is not required for Filipinos
Stay Duration: 120 days
- Citizens of Philipines traveling to Armenia should apply for the Armenian e-visa or get a visa-on-arrival.
- Armenian e-visa or visa-on-arrival is issued with a stay-duration of 120 days to the nationals of the Philippines.
- You are to apply for Armenian e-visa online, at the Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website.
- Having met all the requirements demanded upon your e-visa application, this visa will be processed within 7 days.
- Your international passport must be valid for at least six(6) months above the date of your entry into the country, and you must leave at least two blanked pages on your passport for necessary stampings.
- Proof of round-trip or onward ticket should be made available before your arrival into the country.
- Airport tax is not levied on travelers either on entering or exiting the country's airports.
- Armenian standard time zone is(GMT+4), hence, the Philippines is 4 hours, ahead of Pakistan.
- Flights' estimated time to fly to Yerevan, Armenia from Manila, Philippines is 15 hours, 25 minutes.
- Airlines traveling to Armenia are Philippine Airlines, Emirates, Flydubai, Qatar Airways, THAI, China Southern and Aeroflot.
- The telephone code used in Armenia is (+374) for both local and international communications.
- The official currency of Armenia is Armenian Dram(AMD), while the country's capital is Yerevan.
- Foreign currencies up to $10,000 USD must be declared at the point of entry.
- The importation or exportation of pornographic materials, narcotics, fruits and vegetables without proper documents is strictly prohibited.
- Your luggage is cleared at your first entry into the country's airport.
- For Arms and ammunition importation, import Permit license is required.
- Importation of Pets into the country, requires a health and rabies certificates either apiece or both.
- Religions exercised in Armenia are Eastern Orthodox Church, Protestantism, Restorationism, Catholic Church, Islam, Bahai, Yazidism and Judaism.
- The climate is always sunny. Winter in its season is quite cold with the temperature falling to -5 Degree Celsius in the capital city, Yerevan.
- Places for tourists to explore when visiting Armenia are Yerevan's Republic Square and Matenadaran library, Lake Seven's Sevanavank Monastery, temple and canyon in Garni and various tourist sites in Vagharshapat.
- National dishes like Dolma, Gata, Baklava, Tsoureki, Lyulya Kebab, Borek etc... are the delicacies you will enjoy when you are in Armenia.
- Armenian plugs and sockets used in the country are type D and F. The power voltage in the country is 230 Volts and 50Hz.