Israel visa requirements for Filipinos
Travel and visa requirements
Israeli Visa is not required for Filipinos
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Israel allows Philippine citizens to visit Israel for a stay up to 3 months without applying for the Israeli visa.
- You must make sure your international passport is valid for at least 6 months and you have a minimum of two blanked pages for necessary stampings.
- Your National Identity(ID) card for a means of identification upon your arrival at any of the Israeli airport.
- Requirement for airport tax is not levied on any passenger either on arriving or exiting the country's airport.
- The country's standard time zone is (GMT+2), hence, the Philippines is 6 hours ahead of Israel.
- The estimated time to travel to Tel Aviv, Israel from Manila, Philippines is 16 hours.
- List of airlines traveling to Israel are Cathay Pacific, El Al, Philippine Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and THAI.
- The Israel telephone code is (+972) available for both international and national communication.
- No restriction is placed on foreign currencies either on arrival or exit.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cater to you throughout your stay in Israel should be made available.
- Your baggage will be cleared on your first airport of entry in Israel.
- A veterinarian health certificate and/or rabies vaccination certificate is required from those who will be traveling with their pets.
- About $100 USD should be budgeted for your daily expenses while in Israel.
- The currency of Isreal is the New Israeli Sheqel (ILS) and the countries official capital is Tel Aviv.
- Form of transportation in Israel are roads, railway network, and air. Buses are the main means of transporting in Israel than other mediums of transportation.
- Languages in Israel are English, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew. Hebrew is the official language in Israel, while English and Russian are popular languages but not official.
- Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Druzeism and Baha'i Faith are the five languages lawfully recognized in Israel.
- Places that tourists from all over the world can explore when they visit Israel are Ein Gedi, Sea of Galilee, Masada National Park, Baha'i Gardens. All the above-mentioned places have been tourist attractions for many decades.
- The national food you will enjoy in Israel are Kanafeh, Tahini, Falafel, Shakshuka, Lechem bread, Meatballs and sweet potatoes, etc...
- Banks in Israel stop operation on Friday afternoon and Saturdays, but resume full operation on Sundays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the population of Israel?
The population of Israel is over 9 million people as of 2019.
Where is Israel located?
The geographical location of Israel is on the Asian continent, bordering Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, and Egypt.
Is Israel a developed country?
Israel is a developed country having a standard of living similar to the so-called developed countries. Israel's standard of living is higher than the countries in the middle east region.
What will the time taken to travel to Israel from Philippines?
The estimated time to travel to Tel Aviv, Israel from Manila, Philippines is 16 hours.