Singapore visa requirements for Filipinos
Travel and visa requirements
Singaporean Visa is not required for Filipinos
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Singapore permits the Philippine nationals to visit Singapore visa-free for a stay up to 30 days.
- The duration of stay can be extended beyond the given days, incurring an extension fee.
- Your international passport must be valid for at least six (6) months above the date of your entry into the country, and you must leave at least two blanked pages on your passport for necessary stampings.
- Proof of round-trip or onward ticket should be made available before your arrival into the country.
- Airport tax is not levied on all travelers going and coming into the country.
- Estimated flight time to travel to Singapore from Manila, Philippines is 3 hours, 45 minutes.
- Flights traveling to Singapore are Philippine Airlines 511, Cebu Pacific 813, Singapore Airlines 915, Scoot 393, and Jetstar.
- The telephone code of Singapore is (+65) for both local and international communications.
- Singapore's official currency is Singapore Dollar denotes (SGD), and its capital is Singapore.
- The importation or exportation of either local or foreign currency is not restricted. However, only US Dollars are accepted for exchange in the country.
- Your luggage will be cleared at your first entry in Singapore airport.
- Importation of firearms or explosive devices is strictly prohibited unless you have a license issued by the Director-General of Civil Aviation Authority in Singapore.
- Passengers traveling with their pets require a valid good health and rabies vaccination certificate.
- Singapore uses four official languages that are English, Chinese Mandarin, Tamil while Malay is the national language of the country.
- Singapore is also rich in religion having approximately 10 religions that are Sikhism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Baha'i, Jainism, Hinduism, Christianity, Taoism, Islam and non-religious citizens constituting a little portion of the population.
- Weather in Singapore is always warm and humid, and the temperature is usually between 25 to 31 degrees Celsius averagely.
- Singaporean dishes are Satay, Malay cuisine, Biryani, Peranakan cuisine, Hot pot, Murtabak, etc.
- Tourist destinations to visit in Singapore are Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa Palawan Beach and Tiger Sky Tower, Merlion's Half-lion, Half-fish statue and fountain and many other beautiful nature regarding places to explore.
- Singaporean plug types are type C, G, and M. Type C has two round pins, type G is patterned rectangularly with three pins in a triangular mode, and M features three round pins. Power voltage used in the country is 230 voltage and 50Hz.
- Singaporean banks closed operation on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I travel to Singapore with foreign currencies?
Traveling to Singapore with foreign currencies is permissible. However, only US Dollars are accepted for exchange in the country.
What is Singaporean telephone code?
The telephone code of Singapore is (+65) for both local and international communications.
What are the religions practised in Singapore?
Religious practices in Singapore is approximately 10 religions that are Sikhism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Baha'i, Jainism, Hinduism, Christianity, Taoism, Islam and non-religious citizens constituting a little portion of the population.
How many official languages are spoken in Singapore?
Singapore has four official languages that are English, Chinese Mandarin, Tamil while Malay is the national language of the country.