Tajikistan visa requirements for Filipinos
Travel and visa requirements
Tadzhik Visa is not required for Filipinos
Stay Duration: 45 days
- Philippine nationals planning to visit Tajikistan should apply for either the Tajik visa on arrival or e-visa.
- The span of stay issues on both visas is 45 days respectively. But the Tajikistan e-visa has a stay of 45 days and valid for 90 days.
- Applicants for Tajik e-visa can apply for its single or multiple entry and it costs a sum of $50.
- Failure to use it before its expiration date will impel or require you to apply for another visa if you are still intending to visit the country.
- To apply for the Tajikistan e-visa, you have to visit Tajikistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs website for your e-visa application procedure.
- The visa will take three days for its process and will be mailed to you once issued within these three days, provided you met all the requirements needed for the visa application.
- You are to print out your visa application form and take it along with you when you are visiting the country.
- You are to provide an original international passport that valid for at least 6 months, and you should reserve a minimum of two blanked pages for requisite stampings.
- Your country's national Identity card is required upon or before your arrival in the country.
- Proof of hotel reservation or any other means of your accommodation in Tajikistan.
- Sufficient funds that will cater to all your expenses throughout your stay in the country should be made available before you embark on your journey to the country.
- Airport tax is not levied on passengers departing from the country's airports.
- Tajikistan standard time zone is (GMT+5). while the Philippine is (GMT+8). This positions Tajikistan 3 hours behind the Philippines.
- The average flight's estimated time to fly from Manila, Philippines to Dushanbe, Tajikistan is 18 hours.
- The airlines flying to Tajikistan from the Philippines are Gulf Air, Emirates, flydubai, Air India, Air Asia, and Philippine Airlines.
- The telephone line used in Tajikistan is (+992) available for both national and international communications.
- Banks do not operate on weekends(Saturdays and Sundays) in Tajikistan.
- The local official currency accepted as the legal tender in the country is the Tajikistan Somoni (TJS).
- Declaration is required for an amount exceeding $3,000 USD.
- Your baggage is cleared at your first airport of entry into Tajikistan.
- A veterinarian good health certificate issued in your country, and your dogs should be vaccinated against rabies before you embark on your journey to Tajikistan.
- For the importation of arms and ammunition, permission issued by the customs authorities in Tajikistan is required.
- Tajiki is the official language spoken in Tajikistan, while Dari is the second official language spoken in Tajikistan.
- Tajikistan capital official city is Dushanbe.
- Highways, Railways and airports are the mediums for transporting in Tajikistan.
- Over 9 million people are living in Tajikistan currently, and Tajik climate is subtropical and semi-arid.
- Sunni and Shia Islamic practice are the Islamic religions practised in Tajikistan people. About 95% of its population are Sunni Muslims, while 3% are Shia Muslims. Islam is the only religion in the country.
- Places you can visit for a tour around while in Tajikistan are Iskanderkul, Lenin Peak, Sarez Lake, Ismoil Somoni, etc... are the fascinations sights to explore in the country.
- Delicious meals to enjoy while you visit Tajikistan are Pilaf, Halwa and tea, Kabuli Pulao which is the Tajik national dish, etc.
- The power plug types used in Tajikistan are types C, and F. The voltage supply is 220V and while the standard frequency is 50Hz.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I apply for Tajikistan visa?
You should apply at the Tajikistan embassy in your country or neighbouring country where Tajikistan has a diplomatic mission.
What is the meaning of Tajikistan Visa?
Tajikistan visa is a permit issued by the Tajikistan Immigration Department to applicants who are preparing to visit Tajikistan from another country.
What is the price of the Tajikistan visa?
Tajikistan visa price depends on the Tajikistan embassy in your country or neighbouring country you are applying for the Tajikistan visa from. Tajikistan visa price varies.
What should I do if I did not get Tajikistan e-visa approval email?
If you did not get your Tajikistan e-visa approval or confirmation letter, you should go through the information you filled on your e-visa application form online to check for error that may occur during your application, or you check your email address thoroughly if it was correct.