EXPLORE SAINT LUCIAView all hotels in Saint Lucia
Popular cities in Saint Lucia
About Saint Lucia
- Independence Day: in honour of their independence from Great Britain
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival: featuring international and local artists
- Carnival: St. Lucia, like other Caribbean countries, celebrate carnival, a colourful celebration of St. Lucian way of life.
- Atlantic Rally for Cruisers: a sailing competition
- The Pitons: twin peaks that are on the UNESCO World Heritage site list. These scenic peaks are St. Lucia’s gem. You can hike the trail to the top of the peak and enjoy the beautiful natural landscape along the way.
- La Soufriere sulphur springs: it features a drive-in volcano of bubbling pools of muddy, sulphuric water. Here, you can also have a soothing hot water bath in the healing sulphur water of Soufriere Hot Springs.
- Pigeon Island National Park: features ruins of St Lucia’s former military fort. It is also home to two beaches.
- Diamond Botanical Gardens: home to a diverse range of flora, and the Diamond Waterfall.
- Tet Paul Nature Trail: located close to the Pitons peak, this trail features breath-taking views of the island.
Facts about Saint Lucia
East Caribbean dollar
How do I travel out of Saint Lucia?Get Visa from Saint Lucia
For Saint Lucians looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Saint Lucia visa to those countries, Embassies in Saint Lucia and Visa Free Countries for Saint Lucian passport holders
Common Questions Travellers Ask About Saint Lucia
What currency should I take to St Lucia?
What is the best time of year to go to St Lucia?
What is the rainy season in St. Lucia?
Can I drink the water in St. Lucia?
Can you use US money in St. Lucia?
Do they speak English in St. Lucia?