EXPLORE SOLOMON ISLANDSView all hotels in Solomon Islands
Popular cities in Solomon Islands
About Solomon Islands
- The Spear Dancing Festival, held in Santa Catalina.
- Independence Day, held on July 7 each year. Independence is celebrated with parades and performances in the capital city.
- Lagoon Festival, featuring canoe races and other water sports.
- US War Memorial: in honour of the fallen Allies of WWII.
- Lilisiana Village: a small fishing village with traditional style housing, where you can learn about the local culture.
- Vella Lavella: The island of Vella Lavella is home to many beautiful natural landmarks, such as Mt Tambisala, a volcanic mountain.
- Marovo Lagoon: a salt-water lagoon, with perfect diving spots.
- Mataniko Falls: which feature a spectacular thundering of water down a cliff into a cave.
Solomon Islands key facts
Solomon Islands dollar
Popular Bus Terminals in Solomon Islands
Bus Providers in Solomon Islands View all providers
How do I travel out of Solomon Islands?Get Visa from Solomon Islands
For Solomon Islanders looking to travel out of the country. You can check out the list of destinations, how to Get Visa to those countries, Embassies in Solomon Islands and Visa Free Countries for Solomon Islander passport holders