Israel visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Israeli Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 3 months
- South Africans visiting Israel can stay for a duration of three months visa free.
- South Africans visiting Israel must have proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay in Israel.
- South Africans visiting Israel must have a passport valid for a period of six month after arrival in Israel.
- South Africans visiting Israel must have a return/onward ticket and a travel documentation for their next destination.
- South Africans visiting Israel can extend their stay by obtaining an extension stamps on their passport at the immigration office in Israel.
- South Africans visiting Israel with pets must have their pets vaccinated against rabies 30 days before travel. pets under the age of 3 months cannot be taken to Israel.
- South Africans visiting Israel must have a proof of yellow fever vaccination, typhoid, mumps, chickenpox, tetanus, rabies, hepatitis A and hepatitis B.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the religion practiced in Israel??
What are the languages spoken in Israel??
When is the best time to visit Israel??
What diseases are common in Israel?
Hepatitis A, diabetes and cancer are three common diseases in Israel.
Is Israel safe to visit??
Israel is considered a safe travel destination for travelers to visit.