Jamaica visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Jamaican Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 90 days
- South Africans visiting Jamaica can stay for a duration of 90 days visa free.
- South Africans visiting Jamaica must have a passport valid for six months from date of entry in Jamaica.
- South Africans visiting Jamaica must have a proof of sufficient funds to sustain them during their stay and a return/onward ticket for their country of residence and the travel documentation for their next destination.
- South Africans visiting Jamaica must possess a certificate of yellow fever vaccination if arriving from a yellow fever infected area.
- South Africans visiting Jamaica on student visa must have a letter from their educational institution stating the purpose of travel and the duration of stay in Jamaica and a certificate indicating that the applicant is free from communicable or contagious disease.
- South Africans visiting Jamaica under the age of 16 can make use of their birth certificate instead of a passport if traveling by sea.
- South Africans staying for a period of time exceeding 90 days will apply for visa on arrival in Jamaica.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the religion practiced in Jamaica??
What language is spoken in Jamaica??
What is the cheapest month to fly to Jamaica??
What diseases are common in Jamaica??
Diseases common in Jamaica include DTP, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, yellow fever, zika virus, dengue, and chikungunya.
What currency is used in Jamaica??
Jamaican Dollar is the currency used in Jamaica.