Namibia visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Namibian Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 90 days
- South Africans can visit Namibia visa free for a duration of 90 days.
- Intending visitors to Namibia can stay on a tourist or business visa.
- There is no visa required for South Africans to enter Namibia.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and at least 3 blank pages.
- Before entry into Namibia, you must have a proof of accommodation for the duration of your stay in Namibia.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time of the year to visit Namibia??
Namibia is a year round travel destination but the dry season months of June to October is perfect for wildlife viewing.
What's Namibia known for??
Namibia is know for its huge Namib desert and wildlife.
What is the processing time for a Namibian visa??
The processing time for a Namibian visa is 7 days.
Is the tap water safe to drink??
Tap water is purified in hotels, lodges and other public places so is safe to drink.
What's the official language spoken in Namibia??
German and English are the official languages spoken in Namibia.