Palau visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Palauan Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 30 days
- South Africans can stay visa free in Palau for a duration of 30 days.
- Intending visitors can stay on a tourist or business visa.
- Visitors can enter Palau with a visa on arrival status.
- Your visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days.
- Visitors can extend their visa twice for a fee.
- Before entry into Palau, visitors must have a passport valid for at least six months, and a return ticket.
- Visitors are required to hold a proof of sufficient funds (USD 200 per week) in order to obtain a visa on arrival.
- Visitors must pay a departure tax or green fee before exiting Palau.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Palau known for??
Palau is known for its underwater wonders perfect for diving and also home to jellyfish lakes.
Is English spoken in Palau??
English is one of the official languages spoken in Palau.
What currency is used in Palau??
The currency used in Palau is the United States Dollars.
Can you extend your visa??
Yes, you can extend your visa twice for a fee.
What's the most popular traditional meals eaten in Palau??
Most popular and traditional meals in Palauan cuisine include Tinola, Broiled Fish, Ulkoy, Pichi-Pichi, and Fruit Bat Soup.