Seychelles visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Seychellois Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Intending visitors to Seychelles are required to have a passport that is valid for the intended duration of stay in the country.
- On arrival in Seychelles, a visitor’s permit is issued to those visiting the country for holiday, business or relatives.
- Proof of accommodation for the duration of stay is required.
- Applicants should possess a valid onward and return ticket.
- You must be able to afford a minimum of $150 per day for the duration of stay.
- Minors should ensure they possess the original copy of their birth certificate.
- You are required to provide a letter from your employer stating that your leave is approved. The duration of your leave should be included in the letter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do they eat in Seychelles??
Staple foods in Seychelles include fish, seafood and shellfish dishes, often accompanied with rice. Curry dishes with rice are also a significant aspect of the country's cuisine
What's the best time to visit Seychelles??
April, May, October and November are considered the best time to visit Seychelles.
Is food and drinks expensive in Seychelles??
Seychelles is not a cheap destination when it comes to food and drinks. Food is very expensive and a lunch in a restaurant can easily exceed 400 Rs for a starter and a main course.
Is Seychelles safe to visit??
Yes, Seychelles is safe to visit.
Do you need vaccinations to visit Seychelles??
Seychelles is considered malaria-free. There are no compulsory vaccinations required, except for yellow fever if you are travelling from or via an infected area. Hepatitis A, tetanus and typhoid immunisation are all recommended.