Togo visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Togolese Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 7 days
- South Africans can stay in Togo visa free for a duration of 7 days.
- Intending visitors can stay on a tourist or business visa.
- Visitors can enter Togo with a visa on arrival.
- You can extend your visa for an additional 90 days.
- Your passport must be valid for at least one year upon arrival in Togo and with 2 blank pages.
- You require a proof of yellow fever vaccination.
- Visitors must show proof of sufficient funds and hotel accommodation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What currency is used in Togo??
CFA franc is the official currency used in Togo.
Is Togo safe to visit??
Togo is relatively safe to visit. Tourists should not walk alone or in desolate, dark areas in either day or night.
Is the tap water safe to drink??
The tap water here is not safe to drink.
What can you buy in Togo??
You can buy traditional wood cravings, handmade leather sandals, or handmade malachite jewelry.
Is English spoken in Togo??
The people of Togo speak very little English.