Uganda visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Ugandan Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 90 days
- South Africans can stay visa free in Uganda for a duration of 90 days.
- Intending visitors can stay on a tourist or business visa.
- Visitors can enter Uganda on a visa on arrival or eVisa.
- Visitors must have a valid Yellow Fever Immunisation card.
- The single entry visa cost $50 while the multiple entry visa cost $100.
- You must have a passport valid for at least six months and 2 passport photographs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Uganda known for??
Uganda is known for its tea, tobacco and cotton production.
What currency is used in Uganda??
Ugandan shilling is the official currency.
Is Uganda safe to visit??
Uganda is generally safe to visit.
Is English spoken in Uganda??
English is one of the official languages of Uganda.
is the tap water safe to drink in Uganda??
It is unsafe to drink the tap water. Instead drink bottled water.