Zambia visa requirements for South Africans
Travel and visa requirements
Zambian Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 90 days
- South Africans can visit Zambia visa free for a duration of 90 days.
- Intending visitors can stay on a tourist, business or visitor visa.
- South African nationals don't require a visa to visit Zambia.
- Before entry into Zambia, visitors must have a valid passport of at least six months, 2 passport photographs, copy of return air ticket and proof of hotel accommodation.
- Visitors can apply for extension of your visa.
- South African passport holders do not need a visa to enter Zambia for up to 90 days in one year as tourists or 30 days in one year for business.
Frequently Asked Questions
what is Zambia known for??
Zambia is known for its abundant wildlife and home to the world's largest waterfall.
What vaccinations do you require to visit Zambia??
WhO recommends vaccinations for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.
Best time of the year to visit Zambia??
The dry season months of May to October is the best time to visit Zambia and for the best game viewing too.
Is Zambia safe for travelers to visit??
Zambia is considered generally safe for travelers to visit.
What currency is used in Zambia??
The Zambian Kwacha is the currency of Zambia.