Barbados visa requirements for Thais
Travel and visa requirements
Barbadian Visa is not required for Thais
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Barbados is an island country in the Lesser Antilles of the West Indies, in the Caribbean region of North America. The capital city and largest city is Bridgetown.
- Thailand citizens intending to travel to Barbados as tourists are not required to apply for a visa for a period of 90 days.
- Intending visitors are required to have a passport valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of arrival in Barbados.
- Visitors are to provide proof of accommodation, as well as a copy of a financial statement showing they have enough money to take care of themselves for their entire stay in Barbados.
- Visitors under the age of eighteen
- The average 16,143 km.
- The operating airlines from Thailand to Barbados include Hong Kong Airlines, Asiana Airlines, and China Airlines.
- Barbados makes use of the Atlantic Standard Time
- About 95% of the population of Barbados is dominated by Christians. Other religions are Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Wicca, and Baha’i.
- The official language in Barbados is English, however, Bajan is spoken majorly in an informal setting throughout the country.
- The main currency used in Barbados is the Barbadian Dollar(B$), although the US Dollar is also acceptable. Visitors can exchange their foreign currency at various bank and exchange outlets in the country.
- The numerous natural and historical beauties found in Barbados put it out as a great place for tourists and visitors looking to experience the richness of nature and to discover new cultures.
- The weather of Barbados is usually hot and sunny all year round, with over 3000 hours of sunshine each year. The rain comes in quick showers. The dry season lasts from January to June.
- The power and socket plug used in Barbados is of Type A and B. The standard voltage is 115 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Visitors can move around in Barbados with buses, taxis and car rental. Also, driving is on the left side.
- Some delicacies Barbados is popular for include, cou cou, flying fish, rice and peas, cutters, etc.
- Visitors in Barbados are expected to be courteous and conscious of existing rules and customs as they go about their tourism-related activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of clothes can I wear in Barbados?
Cotton dresses and light jackets are recommended for formal purposes. Some restaurants do have a dress code plus it is nice to dress up sometimes even when on holiday. You should also pack comfortable shoes including sandals, flip flops, and sneakers.
When is the best time to visit Barbados?
The start of the peak season in the Caribbean, December often tops the polls as the best time to visit Barbados. It is considerably drier than October and November and it is the official start of the dry season in January.
What kind of climate does Barbados has?
The weather of Barbados is usually hot and sunny all year round, with over 3000 hours of sunshine each year. The rain comes in quick showers. The dry season lasts from January to June.
Is Barbados safe to visit?
Barbados is generally a safe place to travel to, according to the U.S. Department of State, with great beaches, fine rum, beautiful resorts, excellent dining, and the energetic nightlife of St. Lawrence Gap. However, there are certain perils travelers need to be aware of and prepare ahead for.