Ecuador visa requirements for Thais
Travel and visa requirements
Ecuadorean Visa is not required for Thais
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Ecuador is a country located in SouthAmerica. The capital and the largest city is Quito.
- Thailand citizens are eligible to visit Ecuador as a tourist without a visa and can stay up to 90 days.
- The requirements documents for Laos citizens to visit Ecuador include a valid passport for at least 6 months beyond their travel dates, a return/onward ticket, and health insurance.
- Ecuador is known for having a lot of volcano islands which made it one of the world's foremost destinations for wildlife-viewing.
- The official language of Ecuador is Spanish, there are also other ten native languages spoken in Ecuador.
- The predominant religion practiced in Ecuador is Christianity.
- The currency spent in Ecuador is the United States Dollar (USD).
- ATMs are available in many parts of Ecuador, and they can be found in most hotels and major places of business, where credit and debit cards are readily accepted. Other local business outlets strictly accept cash.
- There are no restrictions on the import or export of local or foreign currency. Although, amounts exceeding US$10,000 must be declared on entry.
- The vaccines required before visiting Ecuador are hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia, and influenza.
- Ecuador uses 120V, 60Hz with sockets and plugs Type A and Type B.
- The day time temperature in Ecuador is usually warm in the region of 25 °C (77 °F). The climate in Ecuador is subtropical.
- Ecuador currently observes two time zones which are Ecuador Time and Galapagos Time. Ecuador Time is 5 hours behind the GMT, Galapagos Time is 6 hours behind the GMT.
- The tourist centers in Ecuador include Galapago Islands, San Fransisco Church, Otavalo Market, Catedral Nueva, and Montañita.
- The time difference between Thailand and Ecuador is 12 hours. Thailand is ahead of Ecuador.
- The operating airlines in Ecuador are AeroGal, LAN Airlines, Eva Air, Thai Air, and Asiana Airlines.
- The average flight duration from Thailand to Ecuador is 22 hours 29 minutes and the distance is 18,457 km.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of credit card(s) is used in Ecuador?
All credit cards are accepted in Ecuador, however, MasterCard and Visa will give you the greatest coverage, while American Express and Diners Club are less widely used and accepted.
How can I get around in Ecuador?
When is the best time to visit Ecuador?
The best time to travel to Ecuador is from December/January to April/May. This period is best suitable for beach lovers.
What kind of adventure activities are in Ecuador?
Adventures activities to enjoy in Ecuador are water rafting, scuba diving, kayaking and snorkeling trips, mountain biking, horseback riding.