France visa requirements for Thais
Travel and visa requirements
Basic Travel Requirements for Thais visiting France
Travelers are required to fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a French Visa.
France Visa for Thais
Facts about France
Types of France Visa
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Tourist visa||15 days||90 days|
|Business visa||15 days||90 days|
|Work visa||15 days||more than 90 days|
|Student visa||15 days||more than 90 days|
General Requirements for France Visa
France Tourist Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- The France tourist visa is issued to Thais looking to travel to France for tourism and invitation purposes.
- This visa is valid for 90 days.
- The French diplomatic office will only require you to present a copy of a booked round-trip flight ticket, instead of buying the actual flight ticket before obtaining the visa. This document must involve information about the airline company, your name and identity details, destinations, flight number, days and hours.
- A confirming document offering the information that you have at your disposition at least 30,000€ coverage within France and the entire Schengen Area for any of your unanticipated cases of emergency during your stay in the Schengen Area is required.
- Original bank statements from the last 3 months, to show proof of funds while you are traveling in France is required.
- Proof of residence in the region where you are applying must be provided. A utility bill and an identification card with that address listed may work as proof of residence.
- A one or two-page document signed by the applicant, stating the purpose of your visit to France, including the travel program is required. This is a separate written or printed sheet, where you include information about the days of travel, about means of transportation, destinations, addresses and so on.
- Proof of the Civil Status must be provided. This can come in the form of a marriage certificate, child’s birth certificate, spouse’s death certificate, or ration card, if applicable.
- Foreigners looking to travel to France for medical consultation, or receive treatment in a hospital in France can also apply for the France tourist visa.
France Business Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- The France business visa is issued to Thais traveling to France with the intention of engaging in professional activities.
France Student Visa Eligibility & Requirements
France Work Visa Eligibility & Requirements
France Visa Fees
France Visa Application Centres & Embassies in Thailand
French Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand --- 35 Charoenkrung soi 36, Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand
(+66) 2 657 5100
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does France visa take to be processed?
Your French visa application will be processed within 15 working days.
Do I need to attend any interview?
You do not need to give an interview if you are applying for a short stay tourist visa.
What is type D visa for France?
France long-stay visas (Type D) are issued to foreigners who wish to enter and stay in French territory for more than three months and up to 1 year.
How much is France visa fee?
The France visa costs 60 Euros.