Marshall Islands visa requirements for Thais
Travel and visa requirements
Marshallese Visa is not required for Thais
Stay Duration: 90 days
- The Marshall Islands is a sprawling chain of volcanic islands and coral atolls in the central Pacific Ocean. The capital and the largest city in the Marshall Islands is Majuro.
- The Marshall Islands is famous for its traditional weaving and boat-construction methods.
- Thailand citizens traveling to the Marshall Islands are eligible to get their visas on arrival as tourists and can stay up to 90 days.
- You are to provide an original international passport that is valid for at least 6 months, and you should reserve a minimum of two blanked pages for necessary stampings.
- Your country's national Identity card is required upon your arrival in Mashall Islands.
- Police report stating you of crime-free.
- Proof of HIV/AIDS and TB stipulating you of being free from these diseases.
- Proof of hotel reservation or any other means of your accommodation in Majuro or any other places you are visiting in the Marshall Islands.
- Sufficient funds that will cater to all your expenses throughout your stay in the country should be made available before you embark on your journey.
- The standard time zone of the Marshall Islands is 12 hours ahead of GMT with no Daylight Saving Time.
- The time difference between the Marshall Islands and Thailand is 5 hours. That is, Thailand is 5 hours behind the Marshall Islands.
- The average flight duration from Thailand to the Marshall Islands is 9 hours 21 minutes while the distance is 7,681 Km.
- The airlines traveling from Thailand to the Marshall Islands is Qantas Air.
- The telephone code used in the Marshall Islands is (+692) available for both national and international communications.
- The official currency of the Marshall Islands the US Dollar(USD).
- No restrictions are placed on currencies but local and foreign currencies that exceed $5,000 must be declared.
- The importation of firearms is prohibited except for military personnel or law enforcement travelers.
- Marshallese is the official language spoken in the Marshall Islands.
- Highways, merchant marine, and airports are the mode of transportation in the Marshall Islands.
- Christianity is the religion practiced in the Marshall Islands.
- Places you can visit in the Marshall Islands are Kili island, Utirik island, Arno Atoll's inhabited coral Atol with 133 islands, and Ebeye's Kwajalein Atoll island with diving.
- The national dishes of the Marshall Islands are macadamia nut Pie, fruit bat soup, and Micronesian Chicken.
- The power plug types used in the Marshall Islands are types A and B, while the voltage supply is 120V and 60Hz.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the means of transportation in the Marshall Islands?
Highways, merchant marine, and airports are the mode of transportation in the Marshall Islands.
How do I get my Marshall tourist Visa?
The Marshall tourist visa is being issued at the arriving airport in Marshall after applying online or by visiting the Marshall Embassy nearest to you.
How much should I budget to spend per day in Marshall?
The average cost for one person to spend in Marshall is $174-$283 per day. This covers food, lodging, and sightseeing.
When is the best time to visit Marshall?
According to the tourism authorities, May to October is the most recommendable month bracket of the year due to the relative amiability of the climate.