United Arab Emirates visa requirements for Thais
Travel and visa requirements
Emirati Visa is not required for Thais
Stay Duration: 30 days
- The United Arab Emirates, sometimes simply called the Emirates, is a country in Western Asia at the northeast end of the Arabian Peninsula. The country has its capital city at Abu Dhabi.
- The UAE is known for its two largest cities, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which draw millions of tourists each year. Dubai, a regional business hub known for its sleek skyscrapers, is home to the largest building in the world.
- Thailand citizens are eligible to visit the Emirates by applying for an electronic visa and stay up to 30 days.
- Passports of citizens must have a minimum of 6 months validity after the date of arrival.
- Two blanked pages on the passport of holders is required for necessary stampings.
- A passport is not required if the child is registered in the parent's passport.
- There are no certificates of vaccination required from visitors entering into the United Arab Emirates.
- A visa included in an expired passport, combined with a valid passport, can be accepted for travel.
- Due to the outbreak of swine flu
- There are no restrictions on the amount of local and foreign currencies taken in and out of the country.
- The climate of the United Arab Emirates is subtropical-arid with hot summers and warm winters. The climate is categorized as a desert climate.
- Flogging is a punishment for criminal offences such as adultery, premarital sex and alcohol consumption in the United Arab Emirates.
- it is illegal to be intoxicated in public or drive a motor vehicle with any trace of alcohol in the blood.
- Islam is the largest and the official state religion of the United Arab Emirates. The government follows a policy of tolerance toward other religions and rarely interferes in the activities of non-Muslims.
- Arabic is the national language of the United Arab Emirates. The Gulf dialect of Arabic is spoken natively by the Emirati people.
- Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centres and extravagant entertainment attractions.
- The average flight duration from Thailand to the United Arab Emirates is 6 4,938 Km.
- The United Arab Emirates adopts the Gulf Standard Time which puts Thailand 3 hours ahead of United Arab Emirates.
- The airlines operating from Thailand to the Emirates are IndiGo, Etihad Airways, SriLankan Airlines, Thai AirAsia, and Egypt Air.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I drink alcohol in the United Arab Emirates?
The Dubai Emirate allows residents to consume alcohol in that Emirate only if they have an alcohol license. Tourists can buy and drink alcohol in licensed venues such as hotels, restaurants, and clubs. Meanwhile, in conservative Emirate Sharjah, drinking alcohol is illegal.
How long is the UAE Visa valid for?
The UAE tourist visa is valid for. This is a visa, and as we said before, the maximum stay is for .
How can I apply for UAE tourist e-visa?
The online process is quite easy. Once you complete your online form, you just wait for yourto arrive and you're done!
What are the basic requirements for Thais to apply for UAE tourist e-visa?
The basic requirements include a recent passport photograph, a valid Thai passport, credit/debit or PayPal account, and a valid e-mail address.