Cambodia visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Cambodian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Togolese intending to visit Cambodia must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Cambodia consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Cambodia the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Cambodia are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togelese intending to visit Cambodia are allowed an unlimited foreign currency import as long as it’s declared on entry.
- Visa costs $55
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to go to Cambodia?
Generally, the country is safe, the only exception to this rule is remote areas of Phnom Penh at night. Violent crime in the country is rare. Cambodia is the 59th safest country in the world, based on the safest and most dangerous countries ranking.
What is Cambodia best known for?
The capital and largest city is Phnom Penh, the political, economic and cultural centre of Cambodia. Angkor Wat is the most famous of these structures and is designated as a World Heritage Site.
Is Cambodia still a poor country?
Is Cambodia rich?
Cambodia is currently one of the poorest countries in the world. Its per-capita income is only US$260. This industry is part of a large informal economy in Cambodia that is not reflected in the official statistics reported in this entry.
Is Cambodia worth visiting?
It’s no wonder that Angkor Wat draws two million visitors every year. But the incredible ancient site isn't the only site worth visiting in Cambodia. Bus trips are common from Bangkok to Sihanoukville, a popular beach destination and jumping off point for some of Cambodia’s most beautiful islands.