Cape Verde visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Cape Verdian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Cape Verde can stay for a duration of 90 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Cape Verde must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Cape Verde are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Cape Verde are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Cape Verde are allowed an unlimited foreign currency import as long as it’s declared on entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to go to Cape Verde?
What s the best month to visit Cape Verde?
The best time to visit Cape Verde is between November and June at this time of year, you can make the most of the white-sand beaches the islands are known for. The temperatures sit around the mid-to-high twenties, and there's hardly any rain.
What injections do you need to go to Cape Verde?
Do they speak English in Cape Verde?
Is it safe swim in Cape Verde?
Sea conditions around Cape Verde are sometimes dangerous. Travel by sea to the southern islands of Fogo and Brava in particular can often be disrupted. Take care if you participate in water sports, swimming, boating and fishing. Tides and currents around the islands are very strong.