Congo visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Congolese Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Congo must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Congo consulate in the applicant's home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Congo the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Congo are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Congo are allowed unlimited foreign currency import although amounts on or exceeding $235 must be declared on entry.
- Single entry visa costs $225 while the multiple entry visa costs $200
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel to Congo?
Is Congo the richest country in the world?
The Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered as the richest country in the world regarding natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of U.S. $24 trillion.
Is Congo still at war?
What is Congo known for?
Officially known as the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the country has a 25-mile (40-km) coastline on the Atlantic Ocean but is otherwise landlocked. The largest city in central Africa, it serves as the country's official administrative, economic, and cultural centre.
Why’s Congo so poor?
Instability from years of war and political upheaval is one of the most significant causes of poverty in the DRC, while poverty and youth unemployment has fueled conflicts.The Democratic Republic of the Congo was very poor before the most recent outbreak of civil war in the 1990s.