Ecuador visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Ecuadorean Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Ecuador can stay for a duration of 90 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Ecuador must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Ecuador are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Ecuador are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Ecuador are allowed unlimited foreign currency import but amounts exceeding $10000 must be declared on entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ecuador safe to travel to?
Border areas are generally less-safe when you're traveling anywhere, and this is particularly true in Ecuador. Robberies, assaults and kidnappings have been reported in Ecuador’s areas that border Peru and Colombia because of drug traffickers.
What is Ecuador well known for?
Charles Darwin visited Ecuador’s Galápagos Islands in 1835 and largely based his theory of evolution on the discoveries he made there. Guinea pig, known as 'cuy', is considered a delicacy in Ecuador, its consumption seen as an ancient tradition. The Panama hat is actually from Ecuador.
Where is Ecuador located?
Ecuador is located in South America. It is surrounded by Peru to the South and East and Colombia to the North.
Why is Ecuador dangerous?
Ecuador is located in a seismic zone, so there is a high risk of earthquakes, especially in the province of Esmeraldas due to its proximity to the merging of the Nazca and South American plates. Tsunamis and volcanic eruptions are also possible risks, particularly in the Galapagos Archipelago.
What is the best month to go to Ecuador?
On the coast, the dry season from late May and June to November is unpleasantly cool, muggy and overcast. So if you like lying on beaches, then the rainy season from December / January to April / May is surprisingly the best time to visit Ecuador.