Gambia visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Gambian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Gambia can stay for a duration of 90 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Gambia must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Gambia are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Gambia are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Gambia are allowed unlimited foreign currency import.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel to Gambia?
Generally, travel throughout The Gambia is trouble free. However, like anywhere travellers should use common sense, be aware of their surroundings and any potential threats to their safety and security. By far, the major irritant to travellers in The Gambia is 'Bumsters', yes you read that correctly, Bumsters.
Is Gambia a poor country?
The Gambia is Africa's smallest country. And The Gambia is poor, cripplingly poor, with over a third of its population of 1.7 million surviving below the United Nations poverty line of $1.25
Is Gambia a rich country?
Currently Gambia is one of the poorest countries in the World, with having bad wealth, poverty, hunger, and high fertility.
Is it Gambia or The Gambia?
The Gambia is the official name of the smallest West African country. Gambia referred to as the smiling coast of Africa, shares that pleasure with The Bahamas.
What injections do you need to do to The Gambia?
The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccinations for Gambia: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza. Shot lasts 2 years.