Ghana visa requirements for Togoleses
Travel and visa requirements
Ghanaian Visa is not required for Togoleses
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Togolese intending to visit Ghana can stay for a duration of 90 days without a visa.
- Togolese intending to visit Ghana must have a return/onward ticket.
- Togolese intending to visit Ghana are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with at least two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Togolese intending to visit Ghana are required to provide a proof of hotel accommodation, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Togolese intending to visit Ghana are allowed unlimited foreign currency import but must be declared on entry.
- English is the most common language spoken in Ghana.
- Majority of Ghanaian practice Christianity religion, while the others practice Islam and traditional religion.
- The currency spent in Ghana is known as the Ghanaian cedi represented by the symbol '?'.
- Ghana has a tropical climate which makes it almost always hot but temperatures vary with season and elevation.
- Ghana uses 230V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type D and Type G.
- The airlines operating in Ghana includes; Air Ghana, Goldstar Air, Passion air and many more.
- The flight distance from Togo to Ghana is 24 minutes.
- Ghana and Togo are on the same time zone, there is no time difference between the both countries.
- Tourist centers in Ghana includes; Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, Kakum National Park, Mole National Park, Labadi Beach, Coco Beach and Bojo Beach in Accra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ghana a poor country?
Ghana is the first country in Sub-Saharan Africa to achieve the Millenium Development Goal 1, which is the target of halving extreme poverty. Ghana has recently become a middle income country. The IMF said the Ghanaian economy had proved to be relatively resilient because of the high prices of cocoa and gold.
Is it safe in Ghana?
Ghana is currently a very safe, stable country with relatively low crime levels compared to other West African countries. Take sensible precautions but be assured it is quite safe. Bywel's bar in Osu is a frequent hangout of expats on Thursday nights meaning that it is target for muggings.
What is Ghana best known for?
Ghana is also famous for its cocoa which is used in making chocolates. Ghana is also famous for its gold, the land is rich in gold, and lastly Ghana is famous for its nice people. It is one of the peaceful countries in Africa.
What is Ghana rich in?
The country is endowed with rich natural resources. Timber, gold, diamonds, bauxite, manganese, and oil contribute to making Ghana among the wealthier nations in West Africa.
Can you drink the water in Ghana?
It's not safe to drink tap water in Ghana. They can also buy bottled water, but bagged water is cheaper and available almost anywhere on the street.